erland;655078 Wrote:
> This particular menu can probably be re-created with the "Artists" menu
> template instead, I suspect a menu based on the "Artists" template will
> be a lot faster than this one which based on the Custom Scan data.
>
> Or is there a reason you have based this on the "Custom Scan" data ?
That's certainly helped this particular menu - Thanks.  As you say, it
must be the custom scan based ones that are causing the problem.

--
PasTim

Server on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, 2 CPU, 2GHz, 4GB, FLAC files. Touch
on Ethernet (in another room).  Analogue out over 'a bit of wire' to
ageing Quad Hi-Fi. An old (wireless) laptop controls the server using
Chrome.