results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

indifference_engine;662164 Wrote:
> My only suggestion is to restart the controller again, or try removing
> SIR, restarting and re-installing SIR.  IIRC there is a setting
> somewhere in options to add/remove to the home-menu but not to change
> the ordering.

Having had a stable set-up, I've only just updated to 7.6, only to find
that this has the facility to re-order the home menu built in!
Just press the "+" button while against your chosen home menu item &
you're given options to move it :-)

Cheers, Paul

--
Paden