jarome;661714 Wrote:
> I made no changes that I know of, but now WeatherTime refuses to load.
> [11-10-06 12:50:57.0006] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (289) Warning:
> Module [Plugins::WeatherTime::Plugin] failed to load:
> No such file or directory at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/PAR.pm
> line 872.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 942) line 2.
>
> Any idea what has happened?
>
> I reinstalled the plugin from the plugin web page, but still get this
> problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
Had the same problem yesterday.
The solution for me was:
stop the squeezeboxserver service
Code:
--------------------
    service squeezeboxserver stop
--------------------
check if it really is no longer running by:
Code:
--------------------
    ps -fe | grep squeezebox | grep -v grep
--------------------
if this still gives you a proces related to squeezeboxserver: kill it:
Code:
--------------------
    kill -9 processid
--------------------
processid is the second field in the output of 'ps -fe | grep squeeze'
Now start the squeezeboxserver service
Code:
    service squeezeboxserver start
In my case the weathertime plugin was functioning correctly again...

--
servies

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.