The plugin can be made to work with original RadioShark but it has a
different protocol and a different supporting app which I cannot test.
IIRC  I think I provided details to another user about the necessary
changes somewhere in this thread but I cannot be sure they work.

I find it hard to believe that original RadioShark is still on sale and
not the RadioShark 2.  I would think it could be someone being careless
in their description.

There were two models original RadioShark (I'll call it 1) which was
then replaced by the Radioshark 2. Griffin stopped selling the
RadioShark 1 at least 3-4 yrs and recently have stopped selling the
RadioShark 2.

--
bpa