Hi,

I've set up Custom Scan/Custom Browse for my collection of classical
music, following the example in Erland's Wiki. I'm using LMS 7.7.1.

Example:

Works by Composer
-----Haydn
----------Symphony No.31
----------Symphony No.45

Level 1 tag COMPOSER/COMPOSERSORT
Level 2 tag WORK/WORKSORT

Using the Touch interface, sitting on the Works By Composer screen
(level 1), I can long-press Haydn (or select Haydn and press "+" on the
remote) and the context menu appears, allowing me to play now, add to
playlist, etc, which obviously adds both works (i.e. all 8 tracks) to
the Now Playing list.

However, after going to the level 2 Screen (List of works by Haydn, the
two symponies in this example), a long press (or remote + button) on one
of the works brings up an empty menu, so the work cannot be added to the
Now Playing list. Pressing "Play" on the remote control adds the work (4
tracks) to the Now Playing list and begins play immediately, but the
only way to add the work through the touch screen is to display the
list of tracks in the work by tapping the work, then adding each track
individually to the now playing list.

I don't have the problem with my SB3 - the "+" key works, adding the
selected work to the end of the playlist. Behaviour is also as expected
using the web interface. The problem seems to be the empty context menu
on the Touch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
darrell