erland;685771 Wrote:
> Have you tried the "Tags" menu which is available if you have scanned
> your music with the "Mixed Tag" scanning module in Custom Scan ?
>
> It should be visible by default if "Mixed Tag" scanning module has been
> used but you can also create a custom one using the "Dynamic Tags" menu
> template in Custom Browse.
>
> The tags menu is very dynamic, it have this intermediate "select what
> you like to browse next" level you are asking for on all menu levels.
> If you want a more static version I don't think there is any
> pre-defined menu template for it, so you would have to edit the XML/SQL
> manually to accomplish what you want at the moment.
I was about to try your suggestion, but then noticed something funny.
The summary in the LMS information tab says the Custom Scan stages
completed in about 30 minutes last Friday. However, the CustomScan page
says that the "Custom Scan" and "Mixed Tag" scanning modules are still
running days after the last scan.Does this seem plausible?

Note that I am running the v3.0pre3742 alpha version of CustomScan.

--
mps