Triode;693773 Wrote:
> That would definately stop actions completing such as the case you have
> highlighted.  However that suggests $log is not defined and this is the
> pluggins' log.  Can you set plugin.spotify logging to debug and see
> entries relating to spotify activity in the main server log?  I wonder
> if this module gets loaded too early on your machine for the log to be
> set.  Will look at further - what version of perl are you running?

Hi Triode, looked at the Contextmenu code myself and indeed it looks
like the $log is undefined and maybe the module is loaded too early
(there is no issue with a manual version whatsoever). How could I check
whether the $log is already defined? Another possibility is that $log is
not a valid file handle anymore as a side effect of something else
(might be related to my perl version, but as I said, use the official
LMS distribution)

--
buzzsb