jezbo;697435 Wrote:
> I think you mean the cover image is stored in
> q:\media\music\Davide Van De Sfroos\Best Of\musoCover.jpg
> It's in the parent folder since muso automatically recognises folders
> CD1, CD2 etc being sub-folders of a common parent which represents the
> album.
>
> To be honest I didn't consider that the cover that muso puts in the
> album folder would be usable by LMS, that wasn't part of the design
> anyway. When you say you see no artwork, where do you mean? On the
> device itself?

You're right (I corrected the path in my post), it's under "Best Of",
root of the album.

I liked muso also because it downloads artwork automatically and it
creates musocover.jpg, and I configured LMS to lookup for this file
also to import artwork, and it works perfectly for single-disc albums.
:)

The problem is just on the LMS side: LMS is not picking up
musocover.jpg from the root of multi-disc albums so I see the grat cd
icon on LMS and Squeezebox.

On muso I see everything perfectly obviously.

I guess it would be better to ask this to LMS developers, but I thought
that maybe you could have a quick solution/workaround for this scenario.
;)

Thanks for the help.

--
Axel Foley