cisaak wrote:
> I am using Custom Clock and SDT on a Touch.  My NAS Duo is running the
> latest SDT but I get no weather info on the Touch.  Any suggestions?

First thing to try is if the "Extras/SuperDateTime" menu on the Touch
shows weather information. If it doesn't show any weather information it
means that the issue is with SuperDateTime plugin, if it shows weather
information it means that it's related to the Custom Clock integration.
I think another user had similar issues and it started to work in Custom
Clock after entering the "Extras/SuperDateTime" menu once, I'm not sure
if it was related to entering the menu or if it was something else that
made it start working.