I thought it was about time I tried LMS again, and grim & bear the deficiencies
introduced since 7.5.6.

I've exported my TrackStat content, and decided not to bother with History
info.
Database Query > TrackStat Statistics is showing the stats that I expect.
Custom Browse > Library Statistics > Rating Statistics however shows

Rated Songs: 0
Unrated Songs: 43923
Rated Songs (TrackStat): 6448
Unrated Songs (TrackStat): 37475

Whereas in SBS 7.5.6, I had rated songs reported in both sections.  Is this
anything to be concerned with?

Most annoyingly, I'm missing the context action buttons in web UI.  e.g. for a
song in current playlist, I no longer see trackstat icon to go straight into
rate the song.  Instead there's a single "M" for More, which does the same as
clicking the song title (shows LMS song details).  Might as well not have the
"M" context action, if it does the same as clicking track name.  I guess this
is down to the "benefits" of having a generic interface in LMS, and there's
nothing that can be done to get nice shortcuts back again?

Also, Database Query > Squeezebox Server Statistics seems to hang the server.

Each time I try LMS, I get slightly annoyed about some previous function being
lost/different, whether in the server itself, or a forced change in a plugin,
and end up reverting back to 7.5.6.  Seems the last SBS release is the best,
most stable functionality driven release to stick with.

Phil