jezbo wrote:
> You need to change your separators to exclude / under Options/Album
> Collation

Thanks, that did the trick!

> Well muso has specialized support for Classical music (see
> Options/Classical) which allows you to choose the mode of viewing (so
> you can see classical only, modern only, or combined). Classical genres
> ("Classical", "Opera", "Orchestral", "Baroque" etc) can be listed which
> categorises each album as classical or not.  Specialized classical mode
> also changes the way in which an album's titled artist is interpreted -
> Composer becomes the primary attribute rather than Artist or Performer,
> and there is support for arranging a roster of composer names to ensure
> the references are consistent across the database.
>
> However there's no specialized jazz mode - though if all your jazz is
> under a single genre "Jazz" that's easy to apply as a filter, just click
> in the filter box and you will see genre filter shortcuts. I might add a
> specialized jazz mode if it's as simple as categorising a list of
> genres, assuming the genre tags are used in a more specific way (eg.
> "Modern Jazz", "Trad Jazz", "Bebop", etc). That will then give muso the
> flexibility to distinguish the 3 main classes of music in different
> modes (always with the option to combine them of course).
>
> I'll look into Erland's multi-library plugin to see if anything else can
> be done to support that.
That would be much appreciated. Multi-library lets you organize your
music in very flexible ways that you can piggyback. For example, when I
use muso, I see our daughter's music in my artist cloud (SBS is not
multi-user), which I generally don't want to see, so I just created some
libraries that only contain my music and browse them.

All that being said, I would totally understand if you didn't want to
support a 3rd-party plugin. I am hopeful, due to your already supporting
Erland's trackstat...

Thanks again for all your help,

Mike