bpa wrote:
> The BBC iPlayer plugin should appear - the details come from mysb.com
> along with iPlayerExtras.
>
> Check log for errors communicating with mysb.com ?
> Stop LMS, clear LMS and browser cache and restart LMS.

Very odd. No, there's no errors in /var/log/squeezeboxserver/server.log.
I've stopped LMS, cleared all the files in
/var/log/squeezeboxserver/cache (rm -Rf *) and then started LMS. I've
also tried the GUI in FF and IE9, and also IE9 on a different laptop.
Still no joy, it's definitely not showing as an available plugin.

The only thing to add is that once I had done this clean install today,
I copied server.prefs from the *working* system and repalce the file on
the new system. All is working correctly on the new system except for
the absence of this plugin (which I use daily...or like to).

Jim