PasTim wrote:
> Hi Erland -
>
> is there likely to be any progress with version 3?  It'd be really nice
> to have fast scans for minor changes/additions if possible.

I still hope to get some time to finish it, especially as I want it
myself, it's just that I've had some trouble to find time for it during
last months due to some other music related development activities which
I at the moment have to give higher priority, due to this I don't expect
much progress during next 2-3 months. However, if you still haven't seen
any progress in a few months please feel free to push/remind me about it
again.