It won't wreck it, there are two issues:
1. Settings alarms will set them to a wrong time, the time will be off
by the difference between the time zone you are in and the time zone I
am in (CET). It's the reappearance of an old iOS 4 bug...
2. If you use iPeng's built-in web browser to browse for music links and
you tap on a JavaScript link, iPeng will completely hang. If you are
using the browser a lot (few people except for myself do), this one is a
biggie. It's ultimately an iOS 6 bug but the problem is that the only
real workaround I have is not that much better and does instead mean it
can hang for up to a minute.... I filed a bug and I'm still looking for
a better workaround, which is why I haven't provided an update for the
iPad version, yet.
3. On iPhone there are more things. All of them are cosmetic and only
affect the appearance. Mainly it's context menus having a wrong
background (something where iPhone now behaves like iPad) and it doesn't
have support for the big screen on iPhone 6, yet.

I hope to have updates for both versions within two weeks, but the
iPhone version gets a bigger redesign because that will make better use
of the additional screen estate on iPhone 6 and I also wanted to make
the player list permanently accessible (no more swiping on the
NowPlaying screen for that one), and that's not completed, yet, there's
so much artwork in this :)

In short: if you can live without the web browser and you can calculate
offsets for Alarms (they will be _shown_ correctly, so no confusion
there), it's fine right now. Except for iPeng, expect half of your
non-updated Apps to creash frequently, though, but there are a lot of
updates coming along right now so that's probably a very short-lived
issue.