mherger wrote:
> I didn't release this just yet, as I'd like to get some more feedback.
> Michael

I've installed it and here are my observations from web interface.

album 0073145898402, track 2-4 is not streamable as per website. Plugin
builds a playlist for all tracks, including 2-4. In the player part of
the page it specifies mp3, tries to play it, there is no sound, detail
for the track (M) still specifies flac.

album 0060252755178, none of the track are streamable as per website.
Playlist is build from mp3 samples only and they play as expected for 60
seconds each.

So a little of a mixed bag.

If you don't mind, here is how I would like the plugin to behave (user
specs :-))

a setting toggle to include/not include samples
based on the setting, when track url is "get", either drop or include
samples based on the url subdomain, samples subdomain will always stream
mp3.

This is what I would like to see. Personally, I would exclude samples as
they are just annoying. Of course others and yourself, might have a
different usage and behaviour scenario for the plugin.

Hopefully qobuz will redesign this part of their metadata and plugin can
be made more robust.

As always, thanks for the fantastic work.