TEN is missing many, many tracks... Is that normal?

I haven't looked at your log in detail (nor did I check mine thoroughly). But I
think TEN is rather picky about tags. Here are a few of my observations:

- "and" vs. "&": I have tons of "Emerson, Lake and Palmer" tracks, none of which is
recognized. TEN is using "Emerson, Lake & Palmer"

- "Beatles" vs. "The Beatles"

- Featurings, "Special Edition", "Deluxe", "CD 1", "Instrumental" and other additions to artist,
track and album names. (I'm even sharing one such case with you: Peter Gabriel's "New Blood (Special Edition)" with tracks like
"Intruder (Instrumental)" :-))

- simple typos ("Daydreams" instead of "Daydreamer")

- unknown works: local artists, special editions, audio books, etc.

(- and there's probably a problem with utf8 encoding in the plugin)

I will probably tweak the most important cases in my collection by changing the
metadata. I won't care too much about single tracks. But the ELP issue is
rather annoying. Such cases I'll fix.

--

Michael