Hello again

Just to repeat the most important question of the above poste, a bit
more clear...

When I browse with the Spotify Plugin, I can not see all available
titles/albums, but I can only see what is listed in one of the following
cathegories:
"Meilleures Ventes", "Nouveautés", "Vu dans la Presse" and "Qobuz
Auswahl" (got it in German, not sure if this is equivalent to
"Qobuzissimes" ? ).

So for example:
If I browse under the Genre Jazz and I choose the sub-genre Gospel, I
get to a menu, where I can only choose between "Meilleures Ventes",
"Nouveautés", "Vu dans la Presse" and "Qobuz Auswahl". There is no menu
entry for just everything that is available under Gospel. So actually, I
only find 1 title onder "Vu dans la Presse". All the other cathegories
are empty!

However, when browsing gospel through the Website of Qobuz, I see 1752
entries for Gospel!

So... 1751 entries do NOT appear when browsing through the Plug-In.

Have I overseen something...???

Thanks for help!!!

Cheers! Diego