I probably missed the discussion, but what is the new "recommended
music" option in smart mix. I can't see the recipe for this when I go to
smartmix settings.  Just curious what it is based on. thanks.

The Recommended Music mix should create a mix of tracks you might not have in your collection yet, but which are selected based on what you already have. This is assuming that you like what you have in your own collection, and that you might want to get some recommendations a little beyond that.

(for the blender junkies: it's a catalog-radio, using your catalog as the seed)

I think I'll have to play with it a bit more, as it's too limited for my taste. Eg. it would start with some track out of my collection, but then stay with this track's style much more than I'd like. Maybe I need to tweak the "wandering" parameter?...

p.s. like all the direct access options now in smartmix (changing
source, etc.)

Good to hear, thanks!

--

Michael