I just encountered a rare but not unknown incident: my server rebooted a
little too fast and SBS mangled its preferences file. SBS went back
displaying the setup wizardÂ…
So I took an (old) backup of server prefs (from another server, same
version. I fudged the Server_ID string), restarted SBS and then it
started rescan my music. Why not.
Unfortunately something is wrong with Smart Mix, I have reinstalled the
plugin and tried resetting its config in the plugin settings, but it
does not want to work. The plugin connects but all I get is "No matching
tracks were found" in the log file. The listing of unrecognized tracks
is empty.

Right now I have launched a full rescan of the SBS database. If this
does not bring relief, what should I do to wipe out the plugin and start
afresh ?