Bert57 wrote:

> Have stopped and restaarted and continue to have the same problem.
>
> Suggestions?

It could maybe be a permission thing if LMS isn't allowed to read that
folder.

Could you try to create a new folder somewhere outside Documents and
Settings and see if it works better if you point the setting to that ?

Where are your static playlists stored ? You can maybe point it to that
folder ? That's what I've done in my own setup.

You can check if there are any errors in the server.log file after you
have started LMS, you will find server.log through LMS
Settings/Advanced/Logging