SlimChances wrote:
> I didn't see any errors in the server log marked "Mail". However I am
> now seeing my new emails on the LMS server(web interface) under extras.
> I do not see an entry either on my Radio or Touch for Mail (I looked
> under Extras and Apps). I have Created a "New Mail" screen in
> Information Screen and don't see Mail  but I would like Mail to be a
> menu option
>
> EDIT: OK I see how choosing Information Screen on Screensavers in
> Advanced settings shows the Subject and sender as a screensaver, which
> is good, but I don't think I would use it that way. If Mail was
> available as a menu choice rather than screensaver (as on the Web
> Interface) I would use it. But thank you for developing this feature

Just to confirm, as you have already noticed it's not available as a
menu option on the Radio/Touch.

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time
to implement a menu for it in the near future as I like to prioritize
ickStream. However, if some other developer would be interested to
provide a patch for it I'll consider including it in a future release.