That would be useful.  I'm thinking that the song id is not being saved
to my cache (which would be the cause of the repeats)

Roland0 just pointed out a problem to me where that cache would expire if it wasn't renewed for more than an hour (which typically would happen eg. over night). I'll fix that asap.

Could you also print the song id that is gotten from Rhapsody in the log
file?

They would be printed as part of the existing log output already. The cache is only acting on the TEN IDs, as these should cover tracks no matter what source from. Eg. one TEN ID could refer to your local track as well as a Rhapsody track _and_ a Deezer/MOG/Spotify track.

--

Michael