aasim.m.k...@gmail.com wrote:
> While the triode plugin isn't supported by Logitech, their support can
> still help troubleshoot. There are 3rd party plugins listed in LMS so
> they're obligated to help - I've leveraged their help to get it up and
> running 3 years ago in fact.

Triode above gave you good advice (uninstall then reinstall LMS).  And
he is the author of the plugin you're trying to install by the way.  And
no, logitech has NO obligation to assist with 3rd party plugins. If you
click the "i" button next to "show 3rd party plugins" checkbox on the
LMS Settings page it says this: "note these plugins are unsupported and
should be used at your own risk"

*Location 1:* VortexBox Appliance 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify