matka wrote:
> Would you be able to share some detail of what the problem was ? I know
> qobuz will roll out officially it's services to a bunch of European
> countries, is that somehow related ?

Whether the changes in their API were due to the imminent launch I don't
know. But they now handle login information a bit more restrictively. We
used to give the session ID to whatever call they documented needed it.
But now they expect some more information in the headers of every call.
Without those headers most tracks were lacking the "streamable" flag,
either due to geographic or contractual limitations. With the correct
information in the header they now return the correct value, allowing
access to the tracks again.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR,
Smart Mix