Mnyb wrote:
> your not using a facebook password ? you should use a device password or
> if you got spotify before they teamed with facebook just us the normal
> password

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I'm feeling a bit stupid now… OK, very
stupid… It was my username that was wrong, not the password - I never
log in to Spotify as always keep devices logged in, I thought I logged
in with email rather than username.... 'What an idiot', you're all
thinking! All working fine now and thank you very much for your quick
reply and to anyone else who is considering my plight. I'm now very,
very happy!!!

Many thanks,