erland wrote:
> How do you use the playlist in Custom Browse ?
> Do you refer to it from a Custom Browse menu ? Which menu template ?
> Do you refer to it from a Multi Library library ? Which library template
> ?
>
> If it's a Multi Library library, and you have disable the startup
> refresh option in multi library, it could be that you need to refresh
> the libraries manually through the refresh link in the Extras/Multi
> Library menu in the LMS web interface.
I'm using the pre-existing playlist (builtin) menu in the Custom Browse
menu.  I haven't tinkered with it, so it is using the predefined menu
playlists65.cb.values.xml.

I have copied a playlist in the playlist folder, but it doesn't appear
in the list.  I tried hitting 'Refresh' at the bottom of the Playlist
list in the web page, to no effect.  Just to check, I did a Multi
Library refresh, but nothing changed.

I also don't see how to edit a playlist except by mucking about with the
xml, which is a little prone to error.

I have clearly missed something fundamental about how playlists work in
LMS, but I've no idea what it is.

LMS 7.8 on VortexBox Midi, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch with
EDO on Ethernet, coax out to a Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC. Wireless
Xubuntu laptop controls server using Chromium.   Meridian Explorer USB
DAC to listen to LMS via Squeezelite on Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft!