mherger wrote:
> > I can't use any version from 1.87 to 1.111. When one of these
> versions
> > is installed, the plug-in just does not show up... see screenshots. I
> > have tried all versions from 1.85 to 1.111. The only versions working
> > are 1.85 and 1. 86.
>
> - uninstall anything related to the Qobuz plugin
> - update LMS to the latest nightly (or at least make sure it's recent,
> not months old)
> - remove my repository from the list of repositories
> - restart LMS and pick 1.111 from the list
> - check the logs for errors

I believe that I have done all of this already. With one exception:

How can I be sure, anything related to the Qobuz plugin is really gone?
I can only "uncheck" it in the plugins-section. But it does still
appear. Is there any files, registry entry or ini-entry etc., that I can
delete to make sure, all references are deleted?