Hello hereunder a full copy/paste of my server.log just after starting
it tonight... Looks like there is some issue as if i am not fluent with
it !

Heh... I think you actually are hitting a bug in LMS, not in the plugin. It's the way search paths for additional modules are initialized. The main code does some additional massage of the path for ARM based systems, but the plugin loader does not. Would you be willing and able to replace or edit a file in your LMS installation if I provided instructions and some replacement file?

--

Michael