results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=101145
Question: What platform do you want to use LMS Remote on?

- Mac OS X
- Windows
- Linux

leolabs wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I've continued to work on the next version of LMS Remote, so here it
> is:
>
> >   >   >
  - Added a new Settings Window
  - Added advanced Server Settings like ports or username/password
  - Added Growl-specific settings
  - Added setting for default width and height of the artwork window
  - Added setting that allows you to set whether the artwork window
  > should stay on top of other windows
  - Added the possibility to open the node-webkit Developer Console
  > for better debugging
  - Added two new Function-buttons: Favorites and Quick Search,
  > functionality is coming in the next version
  - Many, many bug fixes

> The new version can be downloaded here:
> http://cdn-new.leolabs.org/lms-remote.zip
>
> I've started a poll asking what platforms (Linux, Mac, Windows) you
> want LMS Remote to be available on, so I can see which platform will
> come next.
> As always, It'd be great if you would try the new version and give
> some feedback so I can see what I should work on next.
>
> Many Regards,
> Leo Bernard

Windows and Android?

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker
Cubieboard + Fedora 18 + LMS 7.8 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers