Leonard1052 wrote:
> I am confused now because it was stated that ARM based Synology servers
> conflict with the latest Triode plugin ver. 2.3.3. running on DSM 5 and
> LMS 7.7.3.
> If I am informed well Synology NAS 111 is ARM 'architecture '
> (http://forum.synology.com/wiki/index.php/What_kind_of_CPU_does_my_NAS_have)

I think the status is that it doesn't work by default, but you can work
around it using the manual starting of the help app discussed on this
thread.  Hopefully Synology are looking at why this is.  Otherwise if
someone has a problem NAS and some linux skills it would be good to
start a discussion to get to the bottom of this.