If I remember correctly, your plugin offers the possibility to "mark"
songs in the list of previously played songs. I assumpted that this
would be a way to store somewhere a list of the songs that you liked.
But I didn't find that list anywhere.

No, that's none of its features. It simply keeps a list of of the last x tracks you had been listening to. That's mostly useful to go back and check what that tune was you heard on an internet radio station or in a pandora mix etc., but missed to check the title information while it was playing.

--

Michael