It's a bit more complicated than that! My subwoofers are powered by a
separate sony amp, this is connected to a home easy wall socket. I use
Domoticz to switch everything. So when I turn my squeeze touch on, a
plugin then tells Domoticz to turn a switch on which will send a command
to turn the denon on and set a quick select setting and also turn the
sony amp on at the wall. It needs to be clever enough that if the touch
is left on but not playing and the TV or projector is on then when the
touch turns itself off or we realise and turn it off then it doesn't
turn the amps off because we could be listening to our tv/projectors
through it.. Make sense?