mherger wrote:
> > Can there be an additional slider, to limit the song release date to a
> > certain period?
>
> I'm sorry, no.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for the reply.

Another request. I have a 'kids' recipe. It will play all the popular
(hot) music of the last years. I have set that smartmix won't play the
same song for 2 days. At some point this mix will stop playing. Which is
obviously caused by the 2 day limit and the hotness song limit. Can
there be a rule, that when the play list ends, and all songs are played
within the limits of my recipe, that the 2 day limit gets reset and the
(same) songs get played again? Or that another mix gets started?