Dear Triode ,

I just started using squeezelite instead of the touch. Internet radio
doesnot work yet but that I will solve later. I have bigger wish,
problem.

My favourite player under windows and under squeezilte is jplay. It has
some extra in definition, detail. Ok, true or not leave that
discussion.

I can see it under -l, it plays ok. BUT, it plays only cd quality. NO hi
res.

The jplay authors state about this problem: "it seems that same small
buffer was used for hi res as for cd due the way squeezelite calls
various asio functions, something that can be easily fixed by author, if
they wish".

I read 2 things : could be fixed, if they wish. I hope this is true and
and could make many people happy by enlarging the useabilty of
Squeezelite

What is your opinion??

Gerard