mherger wrote:

> What exactly did that function do? How did you use it?

It's provided by Database Query plugin, code to create it runs at server
startup (initPlugin)

Code:
--------------------

  $dbh->func('path', 1, sub {
  my ($str1) = @_;
  return Slim::Utils::Misc::pathFromFileURL($str1);
  }, 'create_function');

creation also is executed after a rescan.

Michael, a sample of usage of the path function can be seen in this
post:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?20533-Announce-Plugins-for-rating-and-quot-smart-quot-playlists-using-SQL&p=777569&viewfull=1#post777569

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.