bpa wrote:
> If you are using the applet - there is no top line - it is all on the
> Touch menu - the choices are Higherst Bitrate, AAC/MP3 and WMA
>
> If you are using a Web GUI - then you are using the Plugin and not the
> applet.

Well I have the Applet installed on the SB Radio and navigated to the
program shown via the controls on the Radio.

I used the web GUI to copy and paste the stream URLs which appear to be
the same as the URL one can access via the '+' button on the Radio and
going to more "info".

I can not locate the menu you describe on the Radio and I will not have
access to a Touch until Saturday.

So I guess that I can not help any further.  Sorry.

atb

Ronnie