sciurius wrote:
> A question about Squeeze Control: Does it support custom menus?
> I have Custom Browse installed in LMS, but I cannot find it in Squeeze
> Control.

I haven't tried that plugin, but Squeeze Control pulls menus from the
server in the exact same way as the Squeezebox Controller or Squeezebox
Touch. So if the custom menus show up on any device that uses the
SqueezePlay interface, it will show up in Squeeze Control. However, if
the plugin only affects the browser or squeezeboxes with the older
interface like the Boom or the SB3, then it wouldn't work with Squeeze
Control.