mkkyah wrote:
> There is an old problem with the plugin (at least by my server); tracks
> playing well, but you cannot move timeline, you cannot move back and
> forth. Is there a chance that you can have a look?
Yep, I have the same problem. You cannot skip ahead in a song, cannot
pause a song (it starts again), and after the end of a song it plays
again (sometimes). Problem is that I do not know enough about the API of
the LMS plugins to tackle this. And the documentation is not great. I
either need to look at a lot of other plugins and hack it together (or
someone needs to provide some pointers).
I'll try fixing it, but can't promise anything.

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch (and maybe Radio)