thanks Mnyb for answer but it seems too much power-draining for my
home-system (I have a vaio windows 7 with LMS 7.9 installed, 1 hard disk
always connected, the one with newest music, while I connect the others
only "on-demand")
Now I'm tryng to scan the first of the other two hd, but it takes 4
hours to complete the first scan
My desire, anyway, was different, as I write I'd like to play, for
instance, one folder from my pc file explorer directly to my duet...

thanks too, jimbobvfr400...I searched and installed skifta but it seems
not to find out lms as a media server and neither my duet as upnp
client...I think I have to do something more that I don't know, is it?
could you please tell something more, 'cause it sounds interesting, even
if I wouldn't like to install one more media server to create another
music archive....it was not my intention

thanks anyway!