Hi Erland,

I am trying to tweak one of my dynamic playlist and I was wondering if
you could help me. I have a simple playlist which just plays singles by
a chosen artist. It was created using the 'Advanced playlist with a lot
of different options with user selecting Artist and 'Include tracks with
COMMENT tag' set to %single% (all my singles use 'single' in the
comments field). At the moment the Artist list is filled with Artists on
compilation albums which I want to remove. How can I only include
artists/tracks where COMPLIATION=0?

Thanks in advance

CW

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Kitchen and Office), Radio x2 (Lounge and
Bedroom)
*Server:* 7.8 for Wandboard Dual
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen |
TrackStat
*Remote:* iPhone5/iPad Air running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)