erland wrote:
> I've just published a new version of TrackStat and Multi Library plugin,
> it would be great if you could try it when you get time and see if it
> works with latest 7.9 in your setup. It seems to work in my setup but it
> worked for me already previously, so I suspect the issue isn't really
> related to 7.9 but the upgrade to 7.9 probably triggered a rescan
> immediately at startup and I think this could cause issues with the
> previous TrackStat and Multi Library plugin versions in your setup.
>
> In the latest versions I've implemented it so they skip the refresh
> operations at startup if scanning is in progress, hopefully this should
> solve the issues you were seeing.

Erland I updated the plugins and today updated to the latest version of
LMS 7.9. Everything seems to work great now. I appreciate the work you
put into these plugins

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1410276236 @ Wed Sep 10 04:02:02
UTC 2014
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8                    Platform Architecture:
x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                        Audio::Scan: 0.95
                        Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radio wireless