Hi everybody,

Does anyone of you has experience about running ShairTunes on a LMS
which is on a Synology DS114? Is it possible that this plugin runs only
under x86 systems?

When I try to add the github repository it resonds that the maximum of
redirects is exceeded. The other option for installing the plugin which
is downloading the code and self compliling on a x86 platform probably
leaves me with an x86 exclusive binary, right?

I would deeply appreciate if anyone has some advice for me if and how it
is possible to run this plugin on a Synology.

Thanks

Andy