mherger wrote:

> Might be good: skipped through about 120 tracks without a single glitch.
>
> Switched back to the released version and got the first broken artwork
> after about 20-30 tracks, then pretty frequently (should probably have
> wiped the cache to get quicker results).

Same here. Looks good. I've been seeing one or two broken images but
those were thumbnails only (while the full scale image loaded correctly)
so I think the broken ones simply had been cached versions previously
created by the old spotifyd.
With the old spotifyd the image is always broken for both the thumbnail
and the full-scale artwork.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*