JJZolx wrote:
> Then how about $100 per month? By your logic, that too would be a huge
> bargain.
>
> No thanks.
>
> It's going to be a very difficult sale to consumers in the US, with the
> success of Pandora and the lower pricing of a half-dozen competing
> services. Few people care enough about having better than 320kbsp MP3
> quality, especially if it means paying two to four times the monthly
> price.

Well, I don't don't know where your $100 a month came from. It isn't
that price, so why are you talking about it?

But for $20 a month for an audiophile like myself it is a Huge Bargain.
Maybe the masses won't buy in... Dunno?   But I see people everyday that
pay $100 a month for junk TV channels. I watch Over the Air TV for Free
and have more TV than I can Stand. There are boatloads of people that
spend over $100 a month on their phones. I am retired and talking on the
phone is one thing I am glad I don't have to do anymore. I have a cell
phone for emergencies that I pay on average about $10 a year.

So, if you are not an audiophile and don't appreciate a FLAC Lossless
Library of 25 Million tracks and think that $20 a month is too much, I
can understand that entirely. What I don't understand is what are you
doing on this forum then:confused: