Weather.com now has the data in a JSONP file rather than HTML. Use
something like F12, Fiddler, or Firebug to see the details. Once you
figure out how to get the URL for the new data, it's far easier to
parse. Sorry I don't have a good patch, been running a heavily modified
SDT for years.

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend time on
the forums.
*Free plugins:*  AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock