Juke wrote:
> I've been trying to get to grips with this addon for the past few days
> but I'm stumped. I have set up four diectories, MP3, Classical,
> Christmas and Popular.
>
> The main thing that I'm trying to achieve is a setup where I select one
> of these 4 libraries and then select random play (thereby obviously only
> playing in a random manner from that particular group of music files).
>
> I just can't seem to make this happen, can anyone confirm if it can be
> done please?

It won't work with the standard Random Mix but you can do it if you also
install SQL Playlist/Dynamic Playlist and goto Extras/SQL Playlist and
create a new smart playlist of type "Random Songs" and specify which
library to restrict it to by setting the "Library" parameter in the
playlist configuration. The playlist will appear under My Music/Dynamic
Playlists menu.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.