I have found it - the switch for use external API in Squeezebox Server
wasn't set. Now the PlugIn use the weather data from wunderground -
happy :rolleyes:
The only thing In don't like is the language output, for example "most
cloudy", I would like to see in my preferred language german "meist
bewölkt".
In the API description I found "To modify the language that the API
returns add the setting /lang:XY/, where XY is a two letter language
code." But I don't found a way to set the language in CCH. Any ideas?
And the next On Top feature "moon phase" - is it possible to request the
values from API?