quark613 wrote:
> Since UConn left the Big East and, with some other teams, formed the
> American Athletic Conference, or AAC, I can't get SDT to scroll their
> basketball scores, because that conference isn't listed as an option.
> I've tried "all" and "none" for conferences and tried listing it as
> Connecticut and UConn (I'm pretty sure the former is what was working
> previously, under Big East), to no avail.  Is there any way to update
> the college conference listings so that AAC teams are included?  (As a
> UConn fan I also always wished SDT included an option for women's NCAA
> basketball teamsÂ…)
>
> Thanks...

"All" for conference and "Connecticut" for team should work.  I'm not
sure why that is not working today.

To get it working, I have attached an updated Settings.pm file adding
the American conference to Men's College Basketball for SDT.  I have
tested it by selecting "American" for conference and "All" in the team
section and the Connecticut game shows up.  Replace your Settings.pm
file in the SDT plugin folders with the one attached.  Restart LMS,
refresh your browser, then you should see American in the pull down
selections.

Hope it helps.
Don

PS - For future reference if you need a tweak in the selections
available for SDT sports.  Here's what I did.

Add the "American" conference to the SDT selections by editing the
%cbballconf section of the Settings.pm file in SDT.  Find the confId #
for the American conference by looking at the URL when selecting the
conference on the ESPN webpage.  Looks like 62 for American.  So add a
line to this section that says:

                        '62' => 'American',

or

                        '62' => 'AAC',

|Filename: Settings.pm                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16951|