cncb wrote:
> It seemed like the trial timer ran even when the phone was off and I
> thought I exited the app so I didn't get much time to use it.  An
> uninstall didn't seem to reset the timer.  Is there any way to get some
> more time with it?
>
> In any case, I noticed that My Apps was empty even though I have a few
> apps that show up everywhere else.

Yes, it's just simple timer that measures how long it's been since the
first launch.  An uninstall should reset the timer, but it could be that
the state was automatically backed up by the phone.  You can try
deleting the app's data.  Here's a link on how to do it:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-hk/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

As to My Apps, are you sure you were connected to a server with correct
mysqueezebox.com credentials?