CommanderROR wrote:
> Best way to try it out is to use the LMS webinterface directly. If it
> works there, then the Plugin is fine.

Not at all.
The web interface is actually the worst way to test this. It doesn't use
any of the play commands so the plugin might still send useless crap for
these commands and you would not notice in the web interface.

I'm not sure what SqueezeControl uses, maybe it always only executes the
default command.
Can't really test it, I let my All Access subscription expire so it now
works in no interface for me...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*